Come work for us!
Reid Healthcare is a small, privately owned Healthcare company based in Byron Bay specializing in delivering exceptional service and products to the cardiothoracic market.
Current Openings: Medical Devices Sales Representative
We are looking for an experienced Medical Devices Sales Representative to join our team. Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for achieving sales revenue for your territory by promoting Cardiothoracic products to medical/surgical specialists in the hospital environment. To maintain and build existing customers and develop new accounts you will be responsible for managing your territory in terms of scheduling appointments, administration and reporting.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Conducting trials strategically in line with upcoming tenders and contracts, new product development and release
- Working with procurement staff and any specific hospital arrangements to ensure successful trial and subsequent sale of products
- Conducting In-Servicing and training to hospital staff on new products
- Liaising with sales support, manage customer queries in a timely manner
- Follow up of product queries with suppliers as required
- Seek new business by planning meetings with key personnel
- Monitoring and reporting of consignment stock
- Provide regular sales reports to the National Sales Manager
- Attend conferences and trade displays as required.
You will have:
- Proven track record with over 2 years of medical device/pharmaceutical sales success, experience in cardiac sales will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to meet and achieve sales targets
- A Bachelor of Science/Business or alternate, relevant degree
- Experience in developing strong relationships with key opinion leaders
- Valid Australian driver’s license
- Applicants must have work rights in Australia to be considered for this position.
In addition you possess:
- An ability to work autonomously whilst also collaborating with a team
- Have confidence, communicate effectively and be a high achiever
- Desire to deliver results that meet or exceed expectations
- Demonstrate balanced judgment and sense of urgency.
To apply for this role:
If you would like to apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, plus a covering letter addressing why you are interested in this role at Reid Healthcare.